Monday, March 31, 2014

Hey, I know its hard to know someone you love has changed. I mean, some people change for the better and/or worst and that's fine. I mean you have changed as well and you don't notice it. So, you just have to let go.. Even if it hurts like hell. Sometimes



Hey, I know its hard to know someone you love has changed. I mean, some people change for the better and/or worst and that's fine. I mean you have changed as well and you don't notice it. So, you just have to let go.. Even if it hurts like hell. Sometimes its for the best. Sometimes its just the way it is. You just have to accept it. Remember it'll be okay. - Its lunch timeeee. Food doesn't seem to appeal to me at the moment.. - ❎ Don't be afraid to take risks ❎ ift.tt/1fHqHPl http://flic.kr/p/mCX4M8

No comments:

Post a Comment