Monday, March 31, 2014

My girlfriend and me broke up. It's really okay to me. We will still be friends. And we still care about each other. It's complicated but it's better the way it is now :) . #Tag your #girlfriend . . #lesbians #love #quotes #lesbian #gaygirl #lovequotes #q



My girlfriend and me broke up. It's really okay to me. We will still be friends. And we still care about each other. It's complicated but it's better the way it is now :) . #Tag your #girlfriend . . #lesbians #love #quotes #lesbian #gaygirl #lovequotes #quote #lovequote #longdistance #ldr #noh8 #kissinggirls #lesbiansex #gay #gaycouple #motivation #motivationquotes #lesbiancouple #couple #gayquotes #followme #couplequotes #longdistancerelationship #distance #distancequotes #girlswholovegirls #supportlove #lesbiandistancequotes ift.tt/1gfEEmV http://flic.kr/p/mBUfND

No comments:

Post a Comment