Friday, May 30, 2014

From my shoot with the inspiring @hylaconrad By @hylaconrad "It’s the sweet release of letting go of so many things. It’s the sweetness of transforming your life into something you have always dreamed of. It’s the sweet taste of new beginnings and new ad



From my shoot with the inspiring @hylaconrad By @hylaconrad "It’s the sweet release of letting go of so many things. It’s the sweetness of transforming your life into something you have always dreamed of. It’s the sweet taste of new beginnings and new adventures. It’s a sweet life I am living. Holding nothing back as I push forward all the while sometimes I feel I am still standing in place. It’s all good, all real, all me. Make life sweet by being you. I’ll be me, you be you, and let’s let life flow.✌️ #goalcrusher www.hylaconrad.com Photography: @natalieminh MUAH @makeoversbybrandy" ift.tt/1hGMbx5 http://flic.kr/p/nNinSy

No comments:

Post a Comment