Friday, May 30, 2014

When you're about to give up.... HOPE whispers.... " try again. " - Yan. I have those days when I feel like giving up on things, situation, and people. But when I realized how far I've become, I stop and contemplate. Try again. Repeat. Achieve. Made with



When you're about to give up.... HOPE whispers.... " try again. " - Yan. I have those days when I feel like giving up on things, situation, and people. But when I realized how far I've become, I stop and contemplate. Try again. Repeat. Achieve. Made with @instaquoteapp #instaquote #motivationquotes #motivation #challenge #quotefortheday #quotes #instagramers #igaddict #igdaily #tagsforlike #photooftheday #pictureoftheday #itravel #fitfam #fitspo #fitness #fitnessfreak #weightloss #diet #healthyliving #healthfreak #atlanta #tryagain #repeat #achieve #femalefitness #fitness #workout #training #TGIF #atlanta ift.tt/1nzwaAU http://flic.kr/p/nMMtTQ

No comments:

Post a Comment