Saturday, June 28, 2014

I love this verse! Are there days when you feel like giving up? Maybe due to missed goals, contests that were lost, struggles at work, people let you down, sickness, injuries, financial losses.....the list can go on. Life can get in the way on your journe



I love this verse! Are there days when you feel like giving up? Maybe due to missed goals, contests that were lost, struggles at work, people let you down, sickness, injuries, financial losses.....the list can go on. Life can get in the way on your journey to success. I know it has for me. The past 6 years have been s struggle for us, however, because of my commitment to the Lord and never giving up, he his brining is through to the other side. Victory is so sweet when you trust in Him! ift.tt/1qmyb41 http://flic.kr/p/nRpzgw

No comments:

Post a Comment