Monday, June 30, 2014

Today I came across these delicious..luscious..sweet looking donuts that I wanted to just bite into SO BAD! But I had to make a Decision..to eat a donut or not to eat one. I chose not to by the help of a friend. I had to get reminded of my goals and most



Today I came across these delicious..luscious..sweet looking donuts that I wanted to just bite into SO BAD! But I had to make a Decision..to eat a donut or not to eat one. I chose not to by the help of a friend. I had to get reminded of my goals and most importantly how I feel on the inside. My point is NOT that one donut can take you off track and kill you. My point is one decision (whether bad or good) are a butterfly effect and can either have long term pleasure or long term pain. You choose. Oh and..don't be a donut ift.tt/1iPx8ay http://flic.kr/p/nT4unD

No comments:

Post a Comment