Sunday, August 31, 2014

As you can see today was a log and dumbbell dayyy. Two events that I have big goals for. Two events that WERE my weakest and WILL BE my strongest. Staying the course, staying focused, getting stronger, and getting shit done! #gymflow #gymquotes #girlswhol



As you can see today was a log and dumbbell dayyy. Two events that I have big goals for. Two events that WERE my weakest and WILL BE my strongest. Staying the course, staying focused, getting stronger, and getting shit done! #gymflow #gymquotes #girlswholift #girlswithmuscle #girlswhostrongman #motivation #strength #stronger #strongwoman #strongman #strongmanlifts #fitfam #fitspo #fitgirl #fitness #fitnessaddict #fitnessmotivation #crossfit #crossfitgirls #instagood #instafitness #motivation #motivationquotes #revolutionaryfitness #bodybuilding #bestrong #bestself ift.tt/1sTxMDA http://flic.kr/p/oHMmdU

No comments:

Post a Comment