Sunday, August 31, 2014

Can honestly say that was physically probably the hardest thing I have ever done with all my injuries I managed to struggle through and complete 14k of pure hell!!! Am bruised from head to toe but glad I done it, massive well done to the girls @anulieze @



Can honestly say that was physically probably the hardest thing I have ever done with all my injuries I managed to struggle through and complete 14k of pure hell!!! Am bruised from head to toe but glad I done it, massive well done to the girls @anulieze @emma_w12 #dmfitness #dmfitnessline #driveandmotivation #gym #fitfam #dreambody #nutrition #myhealthyhabit #diet #gains #love #training #fitgirls #girlswholift #shesquats #happy #determination #motivation #healthychoices #bodybuilding #juiceplus #fitspo #selfie #weightloss #motivationquotes #inspirationquotes #mhhrebecca ift.tt/1rHTPkW http://flic.kr/p/oHHJv5

No comments:

Post a Comment