Sunday, August 31, 2014

This isn't a flattering picture but it captures where I'm at right now, a crossroad. I'm a little burnt out of 4am cardio sessions this week, definitely burnt out on chicken and peas, exhausted by all the unnecessary pressure I put on myself. This week I'



This isn't a flattering picture but it captures where I'm at right now, a crossroad. I'm a little burnt out of 4am cardio sessions this week, definitely burnt out on chicken and peas, exhausted by all the unnecessary pressure I put on myself. This week I've pushed myself so far out of my comfort zone that I am just at a mini breaking point. My flesh is weak by my Spirit is willing. My flesh whispers to give up but my Spirit says, "rely on my strength".But as much as this picture isn't flattering, it's inspiring to me bc literally EVERYDAY I want to throw in the towel and b-I-n-G-e but everyday I continue to hold on and allow God to give me the strength I need. I may post motivational quotes, pre-workout-wheysted inspirational jibber-jabber, post-workout selfies and write love stories about fitness but there are days, even weeks when this is the girl I see in the mirror. But this is a picture of a girl who is tired and exhausted b/c she is relying on HER own strength but has enough faith not to give up but rather wait on Him!!!! You're going to want to give up 1,245 times but keep going 1,236!!!!! #fitfam #fitness #girlswholift #bodybuilding #weightlossjourney #fatlossjourney #motivation #motivationquotes #fitsporation #fitnessquotes #fitnessjourney #faith #faithandfitness #dedication #dontgiveup #recovery #workout #eatclean #trainmean #contestprep #bikiniprep #preplife ift.tt/1vAQQLC http://flic.kr/p/oHwJLE

No comments:

Post a Comment