Monday, September 29, 2014

By @fmiguild ""I've gone to two FMI events and each one I've learned new information. They teach you the ins and outs of turning yourself into a successful business. The knowledge and encouragement I've gained from FMI is priceless and has really helped m



By @fmiguild ""I've gone to two FMI events and each one I've learned new information. They teach you the ins and outs of turning yourself into a successful business. The knowledge and encouragement I've gained from FMI is priceless and has really helped me focus on what I want." - Loni WIllison-Jackson Holistic Nutrition Advocate FMI Alumni You are a business. True success as a fitness entrepreneur goes beyond just trying to win competitions and "making the cover".... it extends beyond just "getting more clients"... If you thought photo shoots and low paying clients were the only way to make a living... get ready for your world to blown wide open to incredible new possibilities. Let the FMI Guild show you how to increase your income without having to work overtime. ift.tt/1kB7wgc"; ift.tt/1CC3E5A http://flic.kr/p/pqyQpu

No comments:

Post a Comment