Tuesday, December 30, 2014

I thank my past struggles because without them I wouldn't have the #faith I do now. When I was hopeless and seeking everywhere else BUT within- I felt my soul sick. I was lost. Didn't know who I was and why I was here. I wanted to control everything. I wa



I thank my past struggles because without them I wouldn't have the #faith I do now. When I was hopeless and seeking everywhere else BUT within- I felt my soul sick. I was lost. Didn't know who I was and why I was here. I wanted to control everything. I wanted to be perfect. Now? I let all that go and I trust. The type of person I am today is all thanks to the hell I went through with various identity, anxiety, and eating disorders. I share this not for pity, not for praise- but in hopes that it will inspire someone out there to just keep on going. πŸ™πŸ’« #quotes #love #poetry #igpoets #motivationquotes #poetsofig #spirituality #edrecovery #awakening http://instagram.com/p/xPd7d1oKzm/ http://flic.kr/p/qAZZMq

No comments:

Post a Comment