Saturday, February 28, 2015

Can I get an Amen? πŸ™‹ That quote is sometimes easier said then done ✨ Am I confident? Yes! Am I happy? Yup! Am I working my ass off to become an even better version of myself? Oh Yeah! Am I in the best shape ever? NOOOOπŸ˜… B



Can I get an Amen? πŸ™‹ That quote is sometimes easier said then done ✨ Am I confident? Yes! Am I happy? Yup! Am I working my ass off to become an even better version of myself? Oh Yeah! Am I in the best shape ever? NOOOOπŸ˜… But that's okay! After my shoulder injury this last summer I couldn't find my way back on being super slim and shredded. It's been hard to be honest, I have put on some weight and there has been a time that I felt pretty bad about it. But is it the end of the world? NO! I am totally okay! I know I am not overweight, I am healthy and there are worst things happening in this world 🌍 But it's so easy to let your mind think otherwise right? πŸ™‰ Especially on instagram, everyone wants to be better, leaner, greater, bigger πŸ‘― This can keep us from seeing all the great things we DO have, instead of what we "need" to accomplish -- We are all fucking amazing, just keep that in mind ❤️ No matter what! Tag someone who you think is pretty amazeballs! πŸ’ͺ ift.tt/1aAMFI3 http://flic.kr/p/rp9S8B

No comments:

Post a Comment