Sunday, April 19, 2015

After coming back from a fantastic weekend at Mohegan Sun last week and experiencing the WBFF I threw out my lower back on Monday morning. ๐Ÿ˜– Today I'm ready to get back to the gym and work on getting my #PeachBum๐Ÿ‘ It's going to be a long



After coming back from a fantastic weekend at Mohegan Sun last week and experiencing the WBFF I threw out my lower back on Monday morning. ๐Ÿ˜– Today I'm ready to get back to the gym and work on getting my #PeachBum๐Ÿ‘ It's going to be a long and very challenging road but one I'm determined to take and be successful at. I'm a hard gainer/ectomorph so there will be a lot eating and figuring out what works best for my body. Not to mention I have to limit cardio if I want to build muscle mass. Not a problem, I don't like cardio✊ I'M ALL ABOUT THE WEIGHTS NO TREADMILL๐Ÿ˜ ift.tt/1OtzKVg http://flic.kr/p/rVnuWg

No comments:

Post a Comment