Friday, April 10, 2015

Ain't that the truth! I had some onion rings that I stole from my husband and I don't regret it. I eat clean and healthy 98% of the time; however one day isn't going to hurt me as long as I don't make it a cheat weekend. Don't undo your hard work by havin



Ain't that the truth! I had some onion rings that I stole from my husband and I don't regret it. I eat clean and healthy 98% of the time; however one day isn't going to hurt me as long as I don't make it a cheat weekend. Don't undo your hard work by having the mentality that one bad day means youve failed yourself. No! One bad day is one day, let it go and continue with your routine. Don't regret your cheat meals, enjoy them and move on. #cheatmealfridays#dontundoyourwork#workhardallweekend#cheatmeals#fitnesslifequotes#fitnessquotes#motivationquotes#staymotivated ift.tt/1GURLee http://flic.kr/p/r7xMPw

No comments:

Post a Comment