Saturday, April 11, 2015

Good morning my brothers and sisters. Here's a message The Lord wants me to share with you all. Blessed is His name, the One who was, that is, and is to come. Amen. Ok let me just say that He is Powerful! Wow! Many have been calling themselves "gods", but



Good morning my brothers and sisters. Here's a message The Lord wants me to share with you all. Blessed is His name, the One who was, that is, and is to come. Amen. Ok let me just say that He is Powerful! Wow! Many have been calling themselves "gods", but how can one describe that when one hasn't even found the Truth yet? The Truth will set them free. I am the Truth, The Way and The Life. The world will tickle your ear to make you believe that you are your own god, something that the enemy always aspired to be and got expelled immediately. Since the enemy knows The Truth, the enemy wants you to believe his lie. The lie that you are your own "god", power that you always wanted. The enemy knows it's not true, that no one else is god, there's only One True Living God! But if you don't know The Truth, he will seduce you to believe his lie. Depart from it and pray to Yeshua for liberation. Amen.πŸ™* ift.tt/1DTC7Rx http://flic.kr/p/s4Uw5V

No comments:

Post a Comment