Thursday, April 16, 2015

Good morning my brothers and sisters. The Lord showed me last night many people that are awakened saying "The Lord is coming really soon! Jesus Christ is coming really soon! Sooner than anyone expects." I have to share this with you all because God also w



Good morning my brothers and sisters. The Lord showed me last night many people that are awakened saying "The Lord is coming really soon! Jesus Christ is coming really soon! Sooner than anyone expects." I have to share this with you all because God also woke me up in the middle of the night to pray for Israel, and to pray for those here in the US who stand with Israel. I ask my brothers and sisters to please pray for Israel. There is something going on that God knows about but many don't know about....yet. God bless! πŸ™Œ❤️🌟* ift.tt/1aAg0Sg http://flic.kr/p/rSsqAE

No comments:

Post a Comment