Sunday, April 12, 2015

I'm always wanting quick results, and when I don't see them, I get upset and think "Why am I wasting my time, this isn't working!", and then I'll proceed to eat food that's not good for me. But after cutting red meats, sodas, fried food, and junk food fro



I'm always wanting quick results, and when I don't see them, I get upset and think "Why am I wasting my time, this isn't working!", and then I'll proceed to eat food that's not good for me. But after cutting red meats, sodas, fried food, and junk food from my diet, I find it easier to eat cleaner, and now it's part of my daily routine. I realize that this takes time, and even if I can't see those changes in the mirror, there are many changes on the inside, both physically and mentally. 😊😊 #qotd #motivate #motivation #motivationquotes #changinglifestyle #betterdiet #youcandothis #changesforthebetter #changewillcome #weightlosschallengeaccepted #weightlossjourney #weightloss #weightlossgoals #getit #gettingfit #gettingridofit #worthit http://instagram.com/p/1Z0mFAJgrw/ http://flic.kr/p/r9Yx72

No comments:

Post a Comment