Wednesday, April 15, 2015

I'm #Broken but not done! Building myself up again to be the best strongest physically and mentally that I have ever been in my life!! Pushing myself every morning at 5am to reach the place I WANT to be! This is for anyone else , this isn't to show off, t



I'm #Broken but not done! Building myself up again to be the best strongest physically and mentally that I have ever been in my life!! Pushing myself every morning at 5am to reach the place I WANT to be! This is for anyone else , this isn't to show off, this is to make myself the strongest I have ever been ! Inside and out! Things happen , people change and now is the time to rebuild a new ME! It damn sure won't happen overnight but as long as I open my eyes each morning , a new day. Ill be forever grateful! It's never to late for change , for something new! So here's to me for taking that step to better myself! πŸ‘πŸ’ͺ #motivation #quotes #motivationquotes #newme #happy #smile #grateful #alive #makingthemostoutoflife #life ift.tt/1CIV2Zt http://flic.kr/p/rbXB4w

No comments:

Post a Comment