Sunday, April 19, 2015

#livestrong #champion "Athletics is not unlike life. It's the journey that matters. It's whether or not you're willing to take a shot to the jaw, be knocked from your feet, rise back to your knees, stand on that ground again and say "I'm not afraid!". I s



#motivationquotes #livestrong #champion "Athletics is not unlike life. It's the journey that matters. It's whether or not you're willing to take a shot to the jaw, be knocked from your feet, rise back to your knees, stand on that ground again and say "I'm not afraid!". I say to you get off your chair, you make the sacrifice, you be the one who's willing to bleed and shed the blood. Walk outside and say "no matter what is put on my shoulders I will carry it! I went as far as I could go, I pushed as far as I could push, for the greater greatness of the individuals around me and on this day I'm fine with death, because today I'll die a champion!" ift.tt/1F2Odqn http://flic.kr/p/sda1fB

No comments:

Post a Comment