Saturday, April 18, 2015

Why do I succeed? I succeed because I am willing to do the things you are not. I will fight against the odds. I will sacrifice. I am not shackled by fear, insecurity or doubt. I feel those emotions-- Drink them in and swallow them away to the blackness of



Why do I succeed? I succeed because I am willing to do the things you are not. I will fight against the odds. I will sacrifice. I am not shackled by fear, insecurity or doubt. I feel those emotions-- Drink them in and swallow them away to the blackness of hell. I am motivated by accomplishment. Not pride. Pride consumes the weak-- kills their heart from within. If I fall-- I will get up. If I am beaten-- I will return. I will never stop getting better. I will never give up-- ever. That's why I succeed #motivationquotes ift.tt/1yFC3Tg http://flic.kr/p/sc3yjo

No comments:

Post a Comment