Thursday, April 16, 2015

"When you think about quitting, remember why you started." | 4.16.15 | We did it! 2.98 miles in under 32 minutes keeping right at my target heartrate AND with me backtracking to push Baby Girl! Thats a PR with my little triathlete in the making! πŸƒ:



"When you think about quitting, remember why you started." | 4.16.15 | We did it! 2.98 miles in under 32 minutes keeping right at my target heartrate AND with me backtracking to push Baby Girl! Thats a PR with my little triathlete in the making! πŸƒπŸƒπŸƒLoving my @garmin Forerunner!! BTW, I'm also teaming up with some awesome boutiques and bloggers for a fabulous #GIVEAWAY this afternoon!! So stay tuned for the deets!!! 😘 #healthybody#healthylife#fitness#fitnessmotivation#motivation#instarun#quotes#motivationquotes ift.tt/1J7irHQ http://flic.kr/p/rQKnnn

No comments:

Post a Comment